Sunday 2 October 2016

Back Home Again

Arrived back home abot half past noon on Friday.

This is what some of the country looks like surrounding  Cloncurry.  Notice the green? Isn't it fantastic?  Amazing  what a little rain can do. Let's hope it  continues throughout the wet, and we get a decent wet season.




Of course I would  not let a chance slip by, so between  the  train trip to the airport  and the flight home, I  managed  to baste another 61 hexies for my  Insanity  Quilt.
I am so desperately  wanting to sew some of my diamonds together , but seeing as my Insanity Quilt  is scrappy, I  have to wait until all my diamonds are sewn together,  as I  don't  want all the purples, for example  to be clustered  together.

Thank you for taking time to stop by.
 Happy stitching. Sharon

1 comment:

  1. You have eagle eyes to spot the green. Let's hope the rain is spreading.
    I know that feeling of wanting to join bits together but having to wait to avoid clusters. :(

    ReplyDelete